- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (1 1/2 sticks), softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 package Vanilla Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbs. water
- 2 cups Cambrooke Foods Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup (43g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (Can substitute these chocolate chips with pieces of Cambrooke’s Chocolate Cha-Cha’s for lower protein cookies.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix, water, Cambrooke Foods Baking Mix, baking powder, and salt. Mix until smooth; then stir in the chocolate chips or Chocolate Cha-Cha pieces.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on on-greased baking sheets.
- Bake until just golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Easy Tip: Shape dough into a 2 inch roll and wrap firmly in waxed
paper. Chill dough until firm, approx. 20 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch
slices.Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 MinutesTo make Blonde Brownies: Press chocolate chip cookie dough into a
lightly greased 8 inch square baking pan dusted with wheat starch.
Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until golden.